I’ve been trying to stay productive while dealing with quarantine to help keep me sane but one week was really rough for me. Home schooling, cooking, cleaning, entertaining my children, still trying to be a wife, staying in touch with family and friends and trying not to eat all the food. Not to mention dealing with grief. After spending days in a funk, God sent me a message via Facebook, LOL I know right! Well this is what happened and I took it as a sign from God.
As many know, the events industry is being hit hard due to the pandemic. As positive as I attempted to be, I couldn’t help the anxiety that I began to feel. I started to question the future of Fun Fete Fabulous.
One morning, my phone buzzed and I had an alert from Facebook which I typically ignore but that day I opened it. It was a Facebook memory from 11 years ago and it gave me the answer I was searching for.
I wrote a blog post 11 years ago stating my why. I didn’t even remember I wrote this. Here is snippet of what I wrote:
“WHENEVER I MEET A NEW COUPLE, I SO DESPERATELY WANT TO WORK WITH THEM AND HELP THEM PLAN THEIR WEDDING. NOT BECAUSE I JUST LOVE WEDDING PLANNING BUT BECAUSE I CAN SEE THIS PERSON SERIOUSLY NEEDS THE HELP. EVEN WHEN THEY DON’T CHOOSE ME, I HOPE THAT THEY HIRE ANOTHER WEDDING PLANNER.”
In the middle of all of my worries I found My Why and it gave me peace. When I sat back and thought about it, this has been the mission of Fun Fete Fabulous all along. It is the reason I do all the things I do. Why I make sure my team is shares the same values as me. They too love to be helpful on wedding day to anyone they encounter. I blog so I can be helpful to all couples getting married every where. I only select vendors that also share the same values. They will go above and beyond for a successful event.
Being helpful is my why and I will stand by that no matter what is happening in the world. Although I can’t physically be helpful, virtually I am going to do my best to be as helpful as possible.
- I will keep the blog up to date with valuable wedding planning tips and advice.
- I am meeting my clients via video and phone calls to keep them on track with their wedding plans and keep their stress levels at a minimum.
- I am consulting with new couples via telephone and video conference to help them plan their next celebration.
- I am adding new services to help my clients wedding planning get even easier and make their wedding day run even smoother.
- And my newest way of being helpful is The Wedding Tearoom!! I’ve joined forces with my wedding planner bestie to talk wedding planning, give couples insider information and professional advice from experienced wedding planners. Check us out every Friday at noon on IG live. Bring your cocktails and join us on IG @theweddingtearoom
Be sure to go explore the Fun Fete Fabulous Website. Tell me what you think!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!!
Fun Fete Fabulous
Event Planning & Floral Designs
Instagram – @funfetefabulousevents
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 718.938.4713