Palace at Somerset, New Jersey Wedding – We Did It For The Gram!
This custom dancefloor wrap was designed to resemble the couple’s Instagram page using the engagement photos they took throughout their engagement. To make it cohesive with the wedding design, all the photos we edited to a sepia tone and we added their custom monogram to the middle square. It was the perfect addition to the Palace at Somerset ballroom.
The Addison Park, New Jersey – All White Done Right!
An all-white wedding required an all-white room so adding a white dance floor, to The Addison Park New Jersey was the obvious choice. What made this white wedding dancefloor special was the monogram. The couple’s monogram was utilized throughout their wedding design. From save the dates to invitations to menus. The monogram was our way to brand their wedding. The oversized monogram crest on the dance floor was the focal point of the design and made a huge impact.
Surf Club on the Sound, New Rochelle – Make It Elegant but Sexy
Don’t be afraid of color. Darnel and Kori’s red and black wedding at the Surf Club on the Sound called for a sexy black dance floor. The couple’s custom monogram was set in gold foil over a black liquid dance floor wrap. It added to the sexy vibe the couple wanted for their wedding
- Ensure dancefloor wraps are allowed at your venue. Some venues may have restrictions based on the type of floor the venue has.
- You must have the exact measurements of your dancefloor. Pricing is based on square footage
- Confirm the amount of time your venue allows for setup. Dance floors can take 3 to 4 hours to install.
- Budget for it early. If you know you want it, add it to your budget immediately. The average cost is 3k and up.
- Book it early. Dance floor vendors are slim pickings. Lock in your date and finalize the design later.